This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Melisa Mendini 1 year, 10 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

Hi Kristina and David,
    Have you considered to go to Playa del Carmen or Puerto Morelos?, Im sure you can get a great deal in airbnb.
    The sand and the colour of the water could make those places a great location for a photo session and after take some days off to relax.

I think Kristina has been in the Riviera Maya shooting for another website.

Cheers,
    Tony

• #16168 Reply

Melisa Mendini
    Keymaster

Hello Tony,
    yes, Mexico is definitely on to do list 😀
    Im not sure if I visited Puerto Morelos, but Playa del Carmen, Cancun and Tulum were amazing.
    It’s just so perfect for shooting. But not really sure how are the rules about shooting nudity outdoor?
    Will check out Puerto Morelos, thanks a lot for tip.

• #16298 Reply

David
      Keymaster

Hi Tony

I appreciate that you include the couple of days off to relax, sounds like a great plan 🙂

Cheers
      David

• #16264 Reply

Anonymous

Hi Kristina,
    In Mexico nudity is not allowed in most beaches, unfortunately you will need to find a beach that allows nudity or rent a place that has a private beach.

Cheers,
    Tony

• #16278 Reply

Anonymous

Hi,

Tony is right, in most beaches is not allowed, but few are nudity tolerant… I sended you an e-mail with some options but i forgot includ the Holbox island (it is about 1.5 hours from Cancun) it is a beautiful and peaceful place

• #16280 Reply

Anonymous

If you want to know something about Holbox in this link you can get some info
    http://www.holbox.gob.mx/index.php/en
    http://www.holboxtravel.com/inicio/index/lg:eng

• #16348 Reply

Melisa Mendini
    Keymaster

Hello Tony, thank you very much for your reply.
    Good to know nudity is not allowed there. When we shot for Extremo magazine, we have shot in hotel full of guests, on the beach and nobody was complaining, good I did not know Im maybe risking jail 😀

• #16349 Reply

Melisa Mendini
    Keymaster

Hello Polluxkc, thank you so much for your informative email. It definitely makes our planning much easier 🙂 It’s very helpful to get to know such a nice beautiful locations for shoots.
    Holbox looks awesome, Im afraid we will have to wait for some more members to subscribe to be able to make such a great trip 🙂

Reply To: Riviera Maya, Mexico
Your information: